- Every customer is personally greeted as they come into the club. We smile and make eye contact, using their name where possible, making them feel important
- Cleanliness of the club is of paramount importance
- Maintenance and safety issues of concern to the customer are dealt with immediately
- We provide a fantastic fitness service including 4 to 6 week weigh/measure, with our fully qualified instructors, to our members as a part of their membership
- Personal Training and Group Exercise start on time and are motivating, entertaining and challenging
- We provide quality swim lessons for all ages and abilities, by qualified Austswim Instructors
- Our staff proudly wear their uniforms and represent our brand through a professional appearance
- We aim to resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact
- When a member wishes to cancel their membership we remind them of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. If they still wish to cancel, we deal with this efficiently and they leave feeling good about us
- We say goodbye to our customers as they leave the Club
To enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve through our fitness facilities, products and services, making our community Feelgood.
To maintain a fitness facility that offers a diverse, productive and affordable means of exercise and fitness that is supervised by well-trained staff.